QTX QR10PA Battery PA
As an affiliate, please be aware that the author receives commission on sales through this link but at no cost to the buyer.
A self-contained portable PA system, with a rugged, roadworthy construction and a host of integrated features. A built-in amplifier powers a 10″ bass driver and 1″ compression drivers, the system can run continuously for 8 hours from one charge or simply plugged into the mains for non-stop usage.
An included wireless headset microphone works in conjunction with the internal VHF receiver. An in-built USB/SD media player allows for direct reading of MP3s from USB or SD cards. iPods, Laptops, CD players can also be connected via the QR10PAs Phono (line input) located on the rear of the unit. A moulded handle and pole mount are included and a retractable trolley handle and rear wheels provide easy portability.
Unlike the larger QR12PA and QR15PA, the QR10PA also has record functionality that allows the user to record the output of the QR10PA directly to USB or SD cards using the in-built media player in the rear of the unit.
- Power supply Internal battery or 12Vdc mains adaptor (supplied)
- Main drive 250mm (10″)
- Includes a wireless Headset Microphone
- Comes with a free Pro Audio Centre cable tie
- Power handling – RMS 150W
- Battery life Up to 8 hours
- Controls Mic volume, Echo, Bass, Treble, Volume & VHF mic volume, VCV
- Inputs 2 wired mic (jack) and aux (RCA)
- Includes a infrared remote control
Carrier frequency 174.1MHz
- Dimensions 320 x 470 x 270mm
The QTX QR10 PA system is great for busking and delivers 50w rms which is more than adequate for street busking.
I also use it when rehearsing at home. You can actually record your performance with as well – very handy!