Behringer UMC 404 HD USB Interface
- 4×4 usb 2.0 audio/midi interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-bit/192 khz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including avid pro tools*, ableton live*, steinberg cubase*, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x midi i/o with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting mac* os x* and windows xp* or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, midas designed mic preamplifiers with +48 v phantom power
As an affiliate, please be aware that the author receives commission on sales through this link but at no cost to the buyer.
The incredible UMC404HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices.
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 4 astonishingly pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality.
Whether you’ re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable UMC404HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
A studio in a Little Black Box! When it’s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments, or line-level sources to the UMC404HD’s 4 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility!
Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow. 192 kHz Precision You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC404HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post-production.
Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time. MIDAS – The Legend in Sound Quality Ever since its formation in the 1970s,